Semester 1 Parent/Teacher Interviews – Online booking NOW OPEN
Semester 1 Parent/Teacher Interviews are:
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday, November 9, 2017 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
All appointments must be booked online.
The online portal for booking interview appointments is now open for both interview days for semester 1 and will remain open until 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 9, 2017. In order to ensure that all parents have a chance to book a time with their child’s teachers, please book only one appointment per student per teacher, e.g. if you book an appointment with a teacher on October 25, please do not also book an appointment with the same teacher for November 9.
Step One – Register for a new Account
- All users must register for an account even if you have previously used this booking system.
- Click on the Click Here to Register link and fill in the registration page to create an account. All fields, including email address and phone number, are required on the parent registration form.
- Click on Add a Student button to add your child(ren). After each child is added to the system, you will be able to add, edit, delete appointments for them.
Step Two – Schedule Appointments with Teachers
- Parents can schedule appointments for any students that they have added to the system by clicking on the Appointments button beside the student’s name. You will be taken to a page where you can select the teachers with whom you wish to meet. Multiple teachers can be selected by using the Ctrl The calendars for the selected teacher(s) will be shown. Parents can select appointment times by clicking the check boxes or by clicking in the time block beside the checkbox. Once the appointment time has been selected, the time block will change to green. Please note: You may not book more than one appointment at the same time or more than one appointment per teacher.
- If booking appointments for more than one child, the times you have booked for your first child will show as unavailable on the calendars when you book your subsequent children, thus making it easier to book consecutive appointments.
- To change an appointment, click on Manage Students.
Step Three – Print your Appointment Schedule
- From the home page, you can click on the Print Appointments button and a window will pop up asking if you want to Save or Open. Click Open after the download is complete to view and print the PDF document.
- The location where each teacher will be for interviews is listed on the PDF document.
If you have any problems, please call the school at 780.929.6282 to book appointments over the phone. You will receive an automated email reminder for your booked appointments a day or two prior to the appointment. If you cannot attend an appointment you have booked, please cancel it on the website or call the main office.