Ms. Kendall Watson
Mrs. Trish Hrytsak
Graduation Ceremony – Thurdsay, June 28, 2018 at 7:30 pm
Evangel Pentecostal Assembly
4461 50 St NW
Graduation Banquet – Friday, June 29, 2018
Leduc Recreation Centre
4330 Black Gold Drive
Leduc, AB T9E 3C3
Graduation REHEARSAL – Thursday, May 31, 2018
There will be a class photo and also individual handshake photos with Mr. Peacocke. The rehearsal starts in the atrium then moves to the gym. Students will be required to wear their caps and gowns.
Graduation Ceremony Eligibility Form
To be eligible to participate in the Graduation Ceremony, students are responsible for the following:
- Students must be registered in and working towards completion of the courses required to earn a High School Diploma. This needs to be in place by March 1st of their graduating year.
- Students must be registered and attending as a grade 12 student at ESBCHS.
- Outstanding school fees must be paid in full by November 1.
Graduation Status reviews for Grade 12 Students occur in November and February. The form must be signed and returned to Student Services by October 1. Please note: withdrawal from classes on the basis of poor attendance or behaviour after June 14th may result in removal from the Grad List.
The Grad Lists are posted outside of Student Services. Any student whose name is not on the list should see their counselor in Student Services.
Calculations are based on six academic courses. Courses that are required are as follows:
|English Language Arts 30-1||Math 30-2|
|Social Studies 30-1||Math 30-1|
|French Language Arts 30-1||Math 31|
All students must include:
- one course from Column A (Top Humanities) and
- one course from Column B (Top Math/Science) and
- four additional courses listed in the table above.