Theme: Old Hollywood
Grad Banquet Ticket Sales - OPEN MONDAY, MAY 14 @ 9 AM
Purchase your banquet tickets starting on Monday, May 14 at 9 a.m. on the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Please click on the link below for step-by-step instructions on how to purchase your banquet tickets.
Please note the following:
- Tickets are $70 per person and tables will be available for 8 or 10 people. Please also note that a ticket must be purchased for the graduate. Some tables will be adjusted to accommodate sight-lines once the official set-up begins.
- If you have fees owing, you may not be able to purchase tickets when they go on sale. Inquiries regarding outstanding fees can be directed to Cathie Hayward in the main office at 780.929.6282.
- If you have not yet submitted your deposit for the grad gown and stole, please do so immediately. The deadline for this is May 30, 2018 as the rehearsal is on May 31. The graduate may not get a gown and stole if this has not been completed by that time.
If you have any questions, please contact the main office at 780.929.6282.
Important Grad Gown/Stole Deposit Information - DUE TUESDAY, MAY 30
A deposit is required for grad gown and stole rental for all graduands.
These fees have now been added to PowerSchool for parents/guardians to create a payment plan. The deposit must be done by May 30. This is a firm deadline as the gown order goes in that day therefore LATE ORDERS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED and the grad will not have a gown or stole for the ceremony.
If the gowns and stoles are returned on time after the ceremony on June 28, no fee will be charged. If they are not returned, then a fee of $114.45 for the gown and $39.95 for the stole will be processed to the credit card that was used for the payment plan.
See instructions for creating the payment plan below:
Graduation Events Information
Graduation Ceremony – Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 7:30 pm
Evangel Pentecostal Assembly
4461 50 St NW
Ceremony Ticket Distribution: Tickets will be distributed the week of May 28th at lunch hour in the Atrium. There is no cost for the ceremony but due to the size of the graduating class, there is a ticket limit of 6 per family excluding the graduate. If you do not require all six tickets, please ensure the graduate knows this and only takes what is needed. For those who would like extra ceremony tickets, please see below.
Extra Ceremony Tickets: For those who would like extra ceremony tickets, please indicate how many tickets you would like in question 4 of the survey linked below. We will do our best to accommodate any requests; however, extra tickets are not guaranteed to anyone at this time.
Special Seating Requests: These are for individuals with limited mobility, require wheelchair access/seating or are visually impaired. Please note that seating will be based on your type of request. This does not mean front row seating nor does it mean that your whole group will be seated together.
Graduation Banquet – Friday, June 29, 2018
Leduc Recreation Centre
4330 Black Gold Drive
Leduc, AB T9E 3C3
Doors Open: 6 pm
Grand March: 6:45 pm
Welcome & Dinner: 7 pm
Speeches: 8 p.m.
Dance: Immediately following speeches until midnight
Banquet Ticket Sales
Tickets will go on sale sometime during the week of May 14th (specific date to be announced) and will close on June 15th. Late orders cannot be accepted.
COST: $70 per person – graduate requires a ticket (parking is free)
Graduation REHEARSAL / GOWN DISTRIBUTION – Thursday, May 31, 2018
WHERE: ESBCHS gym, Atrium & Mezzanine
WHEN: 3:10 pm – 6:00 pm
This is a MANDATORY event. All graduates must attend.
There will be a class photo and also individual handshake photos with Mr. Peacocke. Students will be receive and be required to wear their caps and gowns.
Graduation BBQ – Wednesday, June 6
WHEN: Lunch hour
Graduation Portrait Information
Graduation portraits were done by ICON Experience Photography in January.
Graduation Ceremony Eligibility Form
To be eligible to participate in the Graduation Ceremony, students are responsible for the following:
- Students must be registered in and working towards completion of the courses required to earn a High School Diploma. This needs to be in place by March 1st of their graduating year.
- Students must be registered and attending as a grade 12 student at ESBCHS.
- Outstanding school fees must be paid in full by November 1.
Graduation Status reviews for Grade 12 Students occur in November and February. The form must be signed and returned to Student Services by October 1. Please note: withdrawal from classes on the basis of poor attendance or behaviour after June 14th may result in removal from the Grad List.
The Grad Lists are posted outside of Student Services. Any student whose name is not on the list should see their counselor in Student Services or their Administrator in the main office.
Calculations are based on six academic courses. Courses that are required are as follows:
|English Language Arts 30-1||Math 30-2|
|Social Studies 30-1||Math 30-1|
|French Language Arts 30-1||Math 31|
All students must include:
- one course from Column A (Top Humanities) and
- one course from Column B (Top Math/Science) and
- four additional courses listed in the table above.
For any diploma course that has been completed, the blended mark will be used in the calculation. For courses that are still in progress, the current course mark will be used. If a student completed a diploma course at another school, the diploma mark will be used in the calculation and not the blended mark.