Grad Colours: Black, gold & white
Graduation Events Information
Graduation Ceremony – CONFIRMED DATE
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 7 pm at the Jubilee Auditorium
Graduation Banquet – CONFIRMED DATE
Friday, June 28, 2019 at the Leduc Recreation Complex
Grad Banquet Ticket Sales
This section will be updated as information becomes available.
Graduation Rehearsal & Grad Gown distribution
Grad Rehearsal – Monday, May 13 in the atrium
- There will be a class photo and also individual handshake photos with Mr. Peacocke.
- Students will receive and be required to wear their caps and gowns.
- Students will also pick up their ceremony tickets at this time.
Graduation Portrait Information
Icon Experience Photography will be here on January 21 to January 30 to take Grad Photos. Online booking is now available, please ensure you are booking appointments around your graduates exam schedule which can be found here.
- Go to www.iconexp.com
- Click Book Now
- Select Beaumont Composite Grad Portraits as the event and then Grad Portraits as your service
- Then move ahead to January to select a time
**Note that there are 2 appointments for each time block as there will be 2 photographers so don’t panic if your time appears available after booking.
There will be a $30 Sitting Fee due and payable to Icon Experience Photography at the time of your portrait session.
Graduation Ceremony Eligibility Form
This form is available on the PowerSchool Parent Portal under Student Fees & Forms and must be completed by all graduating Grade 12 students by OCTOBER 31, 2018
To be eligible to participate in the Graduation Ceremony, students are responsible for the following:
- Students must be registered in and working towards completion of the courses required to earn a High School Diploma. This needs to be in place by March 1st of their graduating year.
- Students must be registered and attending as a grade 12 student at ESBCHS.
- Outstanding school fees must be paid in full by February 24, 2019
Graduation Status reviews for Grade 12 Students occur in November and February. The Graduation Eligibility form must be signed online in PowerSchool by October 31. Please note: withdrawal from classes on the basis of poor attendance or behaviour after May 13th may result in removal from the Grad List.
The Grad Lists are posted outside of Student Services. Any student whose name is not on the list should see their counselor in Student Services or their Administrator in the main office.
Calculations are based on six academic courses. Courses that are required are as follows:
|English Language Arts 30-1||Math 30-2|
|Social Studies 30-1||Math 30-1|
|French Language Arts 30-1||Math 31|
All students must include:
- one course from Column A (Top Humanities) and
- one course from Column B (Top Math/Science) and
- four additional courses listed in the table above.
For any diploma course that has been completed, the blended mark will be used in the calculation. For courses that are still in progress, the current course mark will be used. If a student completed a diploma course at another school, the diploma mark will be used in the calculation and not the blended mark.
The average will be calculated at the end of quarter three, using completed course marks and midterm marks for semester two courses. The valedictorian should also represent Ecole Secondaire Beaumont Composite High School’s core values and be in good standing with the school.