Fees, Payments & Permission Forms
2018/19 School Fees
École Secondaire Beaumont Composite High School is committed to providing quality and affordable education and exceptional learning environments for our students.
As a result of Bill 1, all BGRD families will see the elimination of two types of fees – Instructional Resource Fees for Basic Educational Services and Transportation Fees for Eligible (Funded) Students. See Bill 1: An Act to Reduce School Fees Explained for more information.
Not all fees will be eliminated for École Secondaire Beaumont Composite High School families in 2018/19.
In order to offer enhanced educational opportunities for students, fees are established to offset the additional costs incurred. These fees must meet specific criteria and be clearly expressed on the school’s fee schedule. All fee schedules and fee policies are submitted annually for the Minister of Education’s review and approval. The approved fee schedule can be viewed by clicking the “Student Fees” button below.
Should your family be experiencing financial difficulties, please make an appointment with the Principal to discuss the situation and possible alternative solutions.
2018/19 Student Fees
Online Payments & Online Permission Forms
All schools fees and permission forms must now be completed online Parents can access the online payment and permission form website through their PowerSchool Parent portal.
- Click here to access the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Log in to your parent account. If you do not remember your login information, please contact the school at 780.929.6282 or email email@example.com.
- On the right hand menu, select Student Fees & Forms. This will open the Online Payment website. Click on your child’s name on the tabs near the top of the page. Some payments will already be on your account and other optional payments and permission forms are available for you to choose from Additional Items on the lower part of the screen (see screenshot below):
- All fees and/or permission forms for activities or events are due at least 24 hours in advance. The actual deadline is clearly shown on each form. Failure to meet this 24 hour deadline could result in not being able to participate in the event or trip.
- All permissions must be completed online as ESBCHS no longer uses paper permission forms relating to school trips, sports teams or events of any sort. It is preferable for payments to be done online but each form has the option to ‘pay at school’ with cash, cheque, debit or credit. Please note: orders for items such as clothing must be prepaid.
- Permission is considered granted when the parent prints their name on the form. This is considered a digital signature.
- Most forms require parents to confirm items more than once. Forms and/or payments are not complete until items have been confirmed and the screen shows a confirmation page stating that a confirmation email has been sent.
Team Fees – How to create a deposit for a Sports Team
Fees associated with sports teams are automatically added to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Please click on the link below to access information on creating a deposit for your child’s team: