Fees, Payments & Permission Forms
2019/20 School Fees
École Secondaire Beaumont Composite High School is committed to providing quality and affordable education and exceptional learning environments for our students.
In order to offer enhanced educational opportunities for students, fees are established to offset the additional costs incurred. The fee schedule can be viewed by clicking the “Student Fees” button below.
Should your family be experiencing financial difficulties, please make an appointment with the Principal to discuss the situation and possible alternative solutions.
2019/20 Student Fees
Online Payments & Online Permission Forms
All schools fees and permission forms must now be completed online. Parents can access the online payment and permission form website through their PowerSchool Parent portal.
- Click here to access the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Log in to your parent account. If you do not remember your login information, please contact the school at 780.929.6282 or email email@example.com.
- On the right hand menu, select Student Fees & Forms. This will open the online payment and forms website. Click on your child’s name on the tabs near the top of the page. Some charges may have automatically been added to your account and other optional payments and permission forms are available for you to choose from Forms & Optional Fees on the lower part of the screen (see screenshot below):
- All fees and/or permission forms for activities or events are due at least 24 hours in advance. The actual deadline is clearly shown on each form and may be longer than 24 hours. Failure to meet the posted deadline could result in not being able to participate in the event or trip.
- All permissions must be completed online as ESBCHS no longer uses paper permission forms relating to school trips, sports teams or events of any sort. It is preferable for payments to be done online but you may pay at school with cash, cheque, debit or credit. Please note: orders for items such as clothing must be prepaid.
- To make a payment, go into your cart and complete the payment information area. You will receive a confirmation email when you complete a form or make a payment. Parents can access previously completed forms by selected Completed Forms (see screenshot above). Receipts are also accessible by clicking on the menu link (three horizontal lines on the top right – see screenshot) and selecting Receipts.
PLEASE NOTE: Permission is considered granted when the parent prints their name on the form. This is considered a digital signature.
Team Fees – How to create a deposit for a Sports Team
Fees associated with sports teams are automatically added to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account when the permission form is completed. Please click on the link below to access information on creating a deposit for your child’s team (if there is a deposit required):