New Student Registration
Please direct all registration and course selection inquiries for new and returning students to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.929.6282 during business hours.
Registration Process for New Students
The following steps are required to initiate a New Student Registration at ESBCHS:
- Contact the school at 780.929.6282. You will be directed to complete the online Black Gold Student registration form and submit all required documentation (see details below).
- Once all required documentation has been received, including most current marks, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- You will be contacted by a counsellor or an administrator to finalize your registration and initiate the course selection process.
Are you NEW to Ecole Secondaire Beaumont Composite High School - ESBCHS?
If your child did NOT attend ESBCHS or one of our feeder schools (Ecole Champs Vallee School, Ecole Dansereau Meadows School or Ecole J.E. Lapointe School) in 2019-2020, you must complete the following steps to register as a New Student.
PLEASE NOTE: If you attended any other Black Gold School besides those listed above, you still need to complete the New Student Registration form
- Phone 780.929.6282 to inform the school of your intention to register your child at ESBCHS for 2020-2021 school year. Due to the current pandemic and the restrictions on contact, we will not be conducting in-person appointments.
- Please click here to complete the online registration for 2020-2021.
- If the link above does not work for you, please follow the link below to the district page. Be sure that you select Junior or Senior High School New Student Registration for 2020-2021 near the bottom half of the page: https://www.blackgold.ca/parents/registration/
- You will be required to ‘create’ an account. This account will not need to be accessed once the form has been completed.
- Required Documentation Checklist– You will be required to upload several required documents when you are completing the online registration. If you are unable to upload these documents from within the registration form portal, please send a scanned copy, or take a photo with your phone, and send it to the following email address: email@example.com
- Proof of Citizenship status:
- Canadian Birth Certificate or
- documentation to support your Canadian residency (e.g. Permanent Resident Card, Study Visa, Parent’s Work Visa) and include a foreign birth certificate
- Most recent report card or print out of most recent marks from your current school’s online portal, e.g. SchoolZone or PowerSchool. Ensure semester 1 marks are included.
- High School transcript or Detailed Academic Report (DAR), if applicable
- Progress report of each course if registering more than one month into school
- Verification of residency: document showing parent name and local address (e.g. driver’s license/utility bill)
- LEGAL documentation is required for Custody or Guardianship:
- Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access.
- For students who do NOT live with their parents:
- If parents live in Alberta, a Guardianship Letter from the parents must be provided. Please contact school for more information.
- If parents live outside Alberta, Legal Guardianship must be applied for through the Provincial Court of Alberta. If that process has not yet been completed, the guardian must supply proof of that process being initiated. Please contact school for more information.
- Proof of Citizenship status:
Click on the links below to access grade-specific information for course selections: